web analytics

Child Preference In Custody California

Samantha Terrill How does bankruptcy affect my back child support Evan Bornmann Well, if you owe child support, it cannot be discharged with a bankruptcy. If you are owed child support and it’s not been paid, that money is exempt and the trustee can’t come after it. So you would have to list a claim that says your ex owes you however much money is owed, you have to list that out as an asset. But if you’re the person that owes it, it doesn’t really affect or impact you, it would most likely need to be listed and the trustee will probably have some questions on to why the obligations are not being paid.

Leave a Reply