web analytics

Move-away Custody Cases California

The answer is, it depends whether a petition has been filed with the state of California or not. If the petition has been filed the Summons accompanying the petition will have the automatic restraining order that prevents you from taking the child outside the state. If there has been no petition filed, there are no court orders, then yes, you can take the child outside the state of California. Now what if there has been a petition filed and you really need to move away outside California with your child That’s when.

Leave a Reply