web analytics

Sole Custody Wisconsin

The questions was I am bout to get divorced with two children can we set up a situation where one child is lives primarily with mom and the other child live with dad and the answer is yes that can happen now anytime you are going to address custody and placement orders the court wants the parents to agree on what is best for the children. Some stranger in a black robe sitting behind a giant desk does not know what is best for your children, the parents do. So, if you want to create a situation where you think it is best if.

Leave a Reply